Striving and Thriving: Meeting the Challenges of Change
Constant change is now the norm, and we are in need of Change-Ability: the ability to design, implement, and follow through with effective strategies of change management.
Change-Ability depends on three areas of knowledge: Understanding the process of change, knowing the emotions of change, and possessing the psychological skills for managing change
Don’t just try to survive. Thrive and thrive with the challenges of change.
Learn how to make change work for you.
Topics covered include:
- Cycle of Change: A six-step model of how change works
- The Wheel of Life: The emotional model of change
- The power of embracing resistance
- The importance of cultivating personal resiliency
- The three-stage process of planning for change