SEW quaint VINTAGE DOLLS Book #ONE~1920-30s~RARE Booklet
$3.99This is a VINTAGE SEWING PATTERN from 1920's! ! !
BUY 2 items, get ANY 3RD item for FREE!
SEW an Ol' Fashioned Cloth Doll
DOLLS & HOW TO MAKE THEM
As you can see in the pictures : -there are so many SWEET DOLLS to sew!
- BASIC Instructions for making the Cloth Doll
- Materials to use 1920's version!
- Cutting out the material
- The basic doll body...
- Different FACEs to sew~: "The Face is where many good doll makers spoil their work, but by following these directions, the usual difficulties will be overcome. It is again all a matter of the right proportions" page 8
- Many different Hairstyles!
- Making CLOTHES for your doll: "Dressing the doll is perhaps the most pleasant part of dollmaking!" page 15
- Pretty "under-things"
- Even how to make SHOES, Bonnets and HATS!
- A chapter on "Character Dolls", including:
- "Soo" - chinese girl
- "Goose Girl"
- "Gollywog & Topsy"
- And MORE!
- ALL illustrated by Winifred Ackroyd with the most Charming line drawings!
- Just so SWEET and Quaint! Sooo 1920's-30's!
- You can print it out in the original size of 4" x 5"
- OR use the "fit to printer's margin" ~print out the enlarged version 7" x 10"
You can get this little E-booklet PDF file RIGHT NOW!!
And be making these sweet dolls tonight or tomorrow!
Although this Pattern is in the Public Domain, I AM SELLING MY COPYRIGHTED RESTORED & REVISED VERSION - You are welcome to sell anything you make from these booklets, but the reproduction of the actual booklets printed or electronic for re-sale is strictly forbidden!