MAKE more RETRO APRONS~1940s & 50s Patterns
A Collection of Vintage PATTERNS
How to Make MORE RETRO APRONS!
Lots o' PRETTY & FUN APRONS to make!
21 Vintage APRONS in all ~
plus some extras!
CLICK HERE to see more pictures
Friendly DIRECTIONS for each APRON!
Each Apron has it's own:
*List of Materials Needed,
*And Detailed Sewing Directions
Most are sewn, a few are crocheted
There are many Varieties
HERE'S most of them:
* Irresistible Mother-Daughter "PINAFORE Aprons"
* Smart "POTHOLDER Apron"
* Pretty Tri-color “PEASANT” Apron"
* "Trendy BIB Apron with Monogram"
* ~2 styles of Monograms–Embroidered or Bias-Tape
* Sweet "HEART-FLOWER APPLIQUE Apron"
* Clever "BANDANNA Apron" made from bandannas!
* Romantic "CHINTZ Ruffled Apron"
* FUN "Bar-B-Que Apron & CHEF's HAT!!"
*** 7 Hostess-style HOLIDAY ORGANDY Aprons"
with themed appliques and edgings for each:
Christmas, Valentine's, St Patrick's, Easter , Halloween, Thanksgiving
* "Grape Cluster Half Apron"
* FESTIVE APRON" with Matching: Festive Place mats, and Glass “Jackets”
* RETRO Dish-Detergent BOTTLE APRON!
* Handy "GARDEN Apron" with attached KNEELER
* POT HOLDER patterns~ Including:
"DOUBLE OVEN MITT" & "CHICKEN" potholder*
*WONDERFUL INSTRUCTIONSfor making the Apron patterns from smaller GRIDS which I enlarged for easier viewing to the larger actual patterns~
*INCLUDED: a PRINTABLE GRID to make it super easy to transfer the drawing.
*You can get this pattern as an DOWN LOADABLE PDF FILE RIGHT AWAY!! And be making these "Quaint-but-Useful" APRONS TODAY!
BUY ANY 2 E-PATTERNS OR E-BOOKLETS AND YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY 3RD ITEM FOR FREE! (email me your choice & I'll send you the link to it)
Although this Pattern is in the Public Domain, I AM SELLING MY COPYRIGHTED RESTORED & REVISED VERSION - You are welcome to sell anything you make from these booklets, but the reproduction of the actual booklets printed or electronic for re-sale is strictly forbidden