Folk Santa PDFL
A decorative and intricately illustrated folk santa has folk embroidery and braids on his coat and toy bag in dark red, brown, green and ochre tones.
Folk embroidery and painted items in the archives of Nordiska Museet in Stockholm were the inspiration for these folksy printables in antique colors.
This versatile set, focuses on practical gift packaging – and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought packs. The colours in the illustration coordinate beautifully with Kraft paper and cardstock, as well as handmade and recycled papers. So those would be good choices for wrapping paper and additional cardstock items.
The Set Consists of:
• A 5x7 inch greeting card
• A stocking front and back for a paper stocking or to iron off onto cloth like unbleached cotton and sewn. Just add a seam when cutting out. Makes a nice scent sachet in both paper or textile versions.
• An upright gift packet with folding flap which measures 16 cm x 5.5 cm or 6 1/4 inch high x 2 1/4 inch deep. Front and back supplied
• A flat gift packet for gift cards, money, cocoa, coffee, potpourri and more
• Six extra tags or labels sprinkled on the pages with the other items
• A deep border for a lavish gift band or shelf edging
• A Pattern Page with coordinating gingham design for additional items like the Anni Arts Favor Collection or Funpacks
No selling of graphics as downloads or sheets, no making of new graphic collections, clip art or CDs.
If posting photos of items made with this set, a name mention and a link back to www.anniarts.com is mandatory!
No selling as digital embroidery and no making of cross stitch or other craft products.
No sharing of purchased files or use in craft classes by duplicating the graphics for students (use as a single demo set is ok).
Please keep the Anni Arts imprint intact.
Scrap-for-hire pages must be flattened.
Genuine handmade items only.