EDITABLE LotusScript Programming for Lotus Approach 9.5
Assumes no existing programming knowledge.
Perfect for VBA programmers to understand differences in LotusScript, new LotusScript programmers or a refresher for more experienced users.
This $100 download can be modified and customised.
Electronic copies must not be re-distributed.
Multiple hard copies may be used freely for training puposes.
Document must not be resold in any format.
- A complete Introduction to LotusScript Programming for Lotus
Approach 9.5 training guide in fully-editable Lotus WordPro format.
- Add your own logo and customisation.
- Packed with full colour screenshots, sample code and step-by-step instructions.
- Ideal as a handout/workbook for tutor-led training  or as  a self-study guide.
- Topics covered include:
Additional functionality in Approach 9.5
- What is a script?
- Recording a Script
- Naming Scripts
- Running a Script
- LotusScript Integrated Development Environment IDE
- Script Components
- Approach Objects
- Referring to Objects
- Approach Methods
- Approach Properties
- Approach Events
- Dot Notation
- LotusScript Statements
- LotusScript Functions
- Using Approach LotusScript Help
- Writing Scripts
- Getting Information from Users
- Entering and Changing Data
- Application Class
- Window Class
- Manipulating Data
- Flow of Control
- Debugging and Error Messages
- Dialog Boxes
- Running Scripts Automatically
- Custom Menus
- Find and Sort Classes
- Custom Dialog Boxes