The Number transposition System
This course is designed for:
· The musician who wants to transfer chords form their favorite keys to more difficult ones such as D,E,A,B
· Beginner musicians who want to progress beyond the key of C major
· Fear of walking in church and to discover that a Hammond b3 organ or an acoustic piano is your only option to play
· A psalmist, choir director, or praise leader want you to play a song that you only know in your favorite key, but want it played in the original key.
· Learn nice chords from other instructional videos taught only in one key, but want to learn them in all 12 keys.