The Washington Post
Dan Sindel - Marching In "Advance Release" NAMM Sampler
An all time John Philip Sousa Classic. Dan faithfully recreates this most famous march with an "army of guitars".
What if the Classical Masters had access to Electric Guitars, Amps, Fuzz Boxes, Wah Wah pedals, Digital Delays, Flangers, Multitrack Hard Disk Recording Devices, Computers and other various Digital Sound Processing toys”?
Dan Sindel, a “One Man Orchestra” recreates Orchestral Scores by transposing and transcribing the compositions to fit the guitars tonal range…. Hundreds of layered guitar tracks create a massive guitar “Wall of Sound”.
This is Dan´s debut CD. These recordings are a result of Dan´s pure fascination of the love of music. While experimenting in home recording and multi-tracking techniques working with a blend of new and old technologies Dan has produced a myriad of sonic possibilities.
Dan’s "Symphonic Guitars" concept and paying "homage" to a fantastic ion of John Philip Sousa´s one of the greatest and respected American composers of all time most famous arrangements is a sure fit and we trust you will love the way Dan thinks "outside the box" and brings a new light to modern guitar playing and arrangement.
Some of the greatest mixing engineers and producers in the music business today lent their talents to bring Dan's unique musical vision to life including:
● Steve Sykes Steve Lukather, Bon Jovi, Stanley Clarke, David Benoit
● Carmen Rizzo Prince, Coldplay, Seal, Ray Charles, Paul Oakenfold
● Khaliq Glover Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Herbie Hancock, Joss Stone
● Bruno Canale Brian Welch of Korn, Alex Acuna
● Bernie Becker Tenacious D, Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond
● Rick Shlosser Alice Cooper, Rod Stewart, Van Morrison, Cher, Diana Ross was onboard to play the percussion and altogether they have truly brought Dan’s "Symphonic Guitars" to new heights making listening to "Marching In" an incredible journey!
● Disc features the beautifully digitally re-mastered bonus 15 minute, 3 song medley “Excerpts From Handel's Messiah”
It is Dan´s desire that you the listener will appreciate the interpretation and treatment given as the electric and acoustic guitars and various other stringed instruments are the main focus.