Codex Manesse No. 55 Cross Stitch Pattern
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Handmaiden Cross Stitch
The Codex Manesse is an illuminated manuscript in codex form copied and illustrated between ca. 1304 and 1340. Its 137 miniatures are a series of "portraits" depicting each poet.
- 140 stitches wide x 201 stitches high but the white background is unstitched.
- 10 x 14 25 cm x 36.5 cm on 14 count fabric
- DMC thread 16 colours
The downloadable package consists of:
- full colour picture of finished work
- full colour symbol legend and guide to colours DMC numbers and names used
- full colour easy-to-read chart with overlaid symbols printable on any printer usually 4-6 pages
Contact seller: firstname.lastname@example.org