Emile Munier Vol 1 - 10 cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Cross Stitch Collectibles / Clicknstitch.net
This Cross Stitch Collectibles collection contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the beautiful paintings of French Academic painter Emile Munier.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns.
The Broken Vase; Mother and Daughter, Sugar and Spice, Distracing the Baby, Her Best Friend, Long Ago; A sprig of Flowers; Playing with Kitty; A Careful Stitch; Two Girls Praying
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* View and/or print any pattern directly through the Main Menu
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list included for each pattern
* Windows and Macintosh compatible
What to do with the file you Download:
(Print this page for reference if WinZip is new to you)
1 Simply save the zip file to your computer
2 Create a new folder to save the unzipped files
3 Open Winzip.
4 From Winzip, open the zip file you downloaded
5 Extract all the zipped files to your new folder.
6 Open the Menu file in your new folder and you are ready to begin browsing and printing your patterns.
Beautifully-colored and detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
* WinZip or another program that will extract files from a .zip file
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
* Windows or Macintosh computer with CD or DVD-ROM drive (if you want to save to disk)