The Complete Drummers Guide (Full Version) Interactive PDF Format - For Mobile Devices
TCDG - A0001
Presenting: "The Complete Drummer's Guide (full version)" 206 Page interactive PDF ebook - plus drum charts. (Includes 135 Backing Tracks).
(Please note: This version is playable on any device, or operating system).
A Best Seller & Acclaimed As The Industry Standard Drum Publication In Australia:
If you have any doubts about the claims stated above, please click the link below to view an article in Australia's "Drum Scene Magazine" about the book & the author:
Please note: This latest version of the PDF ebook, is an interactive PDF file. This means you can conveniently navigate throughout the book at will, by clicking (or tapping) any topic within the table of contents pages, as well as by clicking (or tapping) the headings, on the top of each page.
Please keep in mind, there are 2 separate files to download.
1 - is the PDF ebook itself, and the other is a zip file, which contains all of the backing tracks.
Once you open the backing tracks zip file, load them into your media player (such as iTunes, or Windows Media Player) to play them back. Simply match the track numbers in your media player, with the backing track no. icons, shown thoughout the book.
Let's Now Find Out What's On Offer:
Firstly, "The Complete Drummer's Guide (full version)" covers all the fundamentals of drumming "All In One" convenient formula. If you were to learn the contents of this book, you would then have the ability to read & understand, any drum notation, presented in any drum book, or drum chart.
The Subjects Include:
- All of the rudiments (with additional hybrid rudiments)
- Basic snare drum reading exercises (similar to the Ted Read Syncopation Book - only TCDG covers the missing subdivisions, not covered in the Ted Read book). The reading subdivisions range from: 1/4 notes, whole & 1/2 notes, 8th notes, 8th note rests, 8th note triplets and all the 8th note triplet variations, 1/4 note triplets, 16th notes, all the 16th note variations, 16th note triplets, & 32nd notes.
- These basic reading exercises are then progressively applied to the drum set, in the form of grooves in nearly all styles of music (including: Rock, Blues, Shuffle Rock, Disco, Funk, R&B, Reggae, Half Time Shuffle, Jazz, & Latin).
- Then there's drum fill & soloing ideas.
- Various Re-Work concept ideas - (which turn the book into an open ended drum set study).
- And if that's not enough, there's 135 backing tracks, plus drum charts.
"The Complete Drummer's Guide (full version)" can be yours for just $14 USD (that's the price of a pair of drum sticks) and to download a copy, simply click the "Buy & Download" button at the top right hand corner of this page.