The Great Masters Vol 2 CD/DVD - cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Cross Stitch Collectibles / Clicknstitch.net
This DVD-ROM by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the beautiful and historic paintings of the world's greatest masterpiece painters.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns.
Simply save the the zipped file to your computer; create a folder for the unzipped files, then unzip the files to your folder. Open the Menu file to begin, then print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
Sunflowers - Van Gogh:; Spring Bouquet - Renoir; Innocence - Bouguereau; Sistine Madonna - Michelangelo; My Sweet Rose - Waterhouse; Spark of Life - Michelangelo; Nature Morte Aux Roses - Renoir; Half Sick of Shadows - Waterhouse; Mona Lisa - DaVinci; Oriental Poppies - O'Keeffe
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* View and/or print any pattern directly through the Main Menu
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list included for each pattern
* Windows and Macintosh compatible
* WinZip or another program that will extract files from a .zip file
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
* Windows or Macintosh computer with CD or DVD-ROM drive (if you want to save to disk)