American Civil War Vol 1 CD/DVD - cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Cross Stitch Collectibles / Clicknstitch.net
This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from paintings and lithographs of the American Civil War.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
Battle of Antietam
Battle of Chancellorsville
Battle of Fredericksburg
Flags of the Confederacy
Natchez and Robert E. Lee
McClellan Drilling the Troops
Siege and Capture of Vicksburg
Abraham Lincoln and Family
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list
* A Care and Cleaning Instruction Sheet is included, courtesy of the DMC Corporation included for each pattern
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
We put the “Collect” in Collectibles! Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!
Pattern designs by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. We specialize in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher to love!