Scottish Drumming eBook and Audio Package
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
The perfect start for any pipe band side drummer. Whether you are an absolute beginner, an intermediate player trying to improve the basics, or a drummer with a different background dabbling in Scottish drumming for the first time, this 65 page e-book and 43 track MP3 accompaniment outlines pipe band snare drumming from the very basics of learning how to hold the sticks, understanding basic theory, developing basic rhythms, mastering the essential rudiments and learning your first drum settings.
What do you get?
- 66 Page E-Book of Structured Drumming Education
- 43 Audio Tracks in MP3 format
Who uses the Guide to Pipe Band Drumming E-Book?
- People wanting to learn the Scottish Snare Drum
- Pipe Band Drumming Tutors wanting to teach from a structured book
- Drum-Kit and Percussion Professionals
- Pipe Bands and Educational Organisations