Cruising the Southern Caribbean
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Picturesque harbors, gorgeous beaches, lush forests, historic landmarks and a vibrant array of British, Dutch, French and Spanish influences... all of these are part of a Southern Caribbean cruise experience.
This video highlights a variety of the places that can be visited during shore excursions at the island stopovers of Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, Margarita Island, Curacao and Aruba.
- Bridgetown (Barbados)
- A visit to a volcano and views of the Pitons (St. Lucia)
- Georgetown and Grand Etang National Park (Grenada)
- The fortresses and beaches of Venezuela's Margarita Island
- Willemstad harbor's floating bridge to Curacao
- Aruba's sugar-white beaches and desert landscapes of Arikok National Park