Wing Chun Training Course
The wing Chun training course includes the following:
- Membership as a student
- Training manual to track your progress.
- Link to download all the syllabus videos.
- T-shirt if you purchase the full system, which includes modules 1-3. Modules purchased individually will not include a T-shirt and you will have to purchase that separately. T-shirt must be worn to be valid for marking in your grading.
- Unlimited feed back. Which includes viewing any videos of your training that you would like us to look at to help you improve or correct your training. Answer any questions relating to the training via e-mail or video.
- Should any student manage to pass with a merit or above they can book live view conversations with Master Wong on Skype or face time.
- Record of their progress
- Grading for the module allowing 1 fail. Fail the 2nd time you would have to pay £35 to retake that module again.
- Discounts on training workshops
- Certification if you pass your module.
- If you pass all 3 modules for level 1 you can apply to become an instructor.
- Own portfolio on our Academy website. Qualifications will be listed.
Master Wong will grade your videos personally and leave his honest feedback. We strongly advise that you do a preview of your grading video before you submit it as a general grading video.
You can do your grading at the Weekend workshops should you attend any. Please make sure you contact us to book this in once you have booked your weekend training.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.