Edith Flack ACKLEY Vintage "A Doll to Greet a Girl" 17.5 inch CLOTH Doll 1940 vintage e-pattern
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Emailed Vintage Patterns.com
Edith Flack Ackley's 1940 pattern to make
"A Doll to Greet A Little Girl" Cloth Doll
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original "mail order" doll pattern)
"A Doll to Greet A Little Girl" Cloth Doll includes Patterns & Directions to make:
* A Little Girl Doll that is about 17.5" tall
* Sturdy Little Pantalettes
* Sweet Undervest
* Adorable Dress
* Lovely Pinafore
* Shoes made from Felt or scrap Leather
* Hair-do is "rolled" yarn
* Very Sweet!
* BONUS - the same pattern for a 9 and a 13 inch doll with clothes!
* These are SCANS - NOT copies! Much more detailed!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 3rd e-item for FREE (just email your choice after buying 2)
Note:These patterns are in the Public Domain and do not infringe on any copyright. However, my restored and revised version, scanned from my original, is under my copyright.
You are welcome to make items for yourself or to sell, but the patterns themselves are not to be re-sold.